Kevin Tsurutome's Blog

Monday, March 28, 2005

Alt-Tab (Windows Switching) on a Mac

I recently received a new Macintosh (iBook G4).

As a long-time Windows user, I have to say I'm having a difficult time learning to use the Mac. My current frustration is that there doesn't appear to be an easy way to move between multiple windows of the same application. You can toggle through applications (Finder -> Safari -> Whatever), but if I have two Safari windows open, I cannot toggle through both windows.

You can use expose and F10 to display all of the active windows of the same application, but then you appear to either have to use the mouse or arrow keys to select the appropriate window.

Does anyone know a way to easily toggle through the windows of the active application?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home